EN English dictionary: His or her
His or her has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of His or her
Words before and after His or her
- His most recent film is really the pits.
- His name doesn't pass her lips.
- His name escaped me.
- His name escapes me.
- His name is closely linked with the birth of political parties.
- His name is on the tip of my tongue.
- His novels are full of off-kilter characters.
- His number is up.
- His offer was so low I took it as an insult.
- His only recourse is to file a complaint with the management.
- His or her
- His own
- His parents were abed and sleeping.
- His place is taken by a substitute.
- His poetry is full of biblical allusions.
- His poetry is full of oppositions and contrasts.
- His political creed was that ...
- His portraits will be hung at the gallery between September and February.
- His predictions frequently come true.
- His preoccupation with his work left little time for his familiy.
- His present whereabouts are unknown.