ENEnglish dictionary: His forte
His forte has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after His forte
- His fame turned out to be a curse, not a blessing.
- His family background predisposes him to support the Social Democrats.
- His family has a history of heart disease.
- His father is recovering from an illness.
- His father's estate was entailed on a cousin.
- His film clearly reflects his personal beliefs.
- His films are generally a bit deep for me.
- His fingers are all thumbs.
- His first reaction was one of panic.
- His fondness for alcohol developed into a serious problem.
- His forte
- His friendly manner lulled her into a false sense of security.
- His friends importuned him to take part in the competition.
- His furniture is worth a lot.
- His goal was disallowed for offside.
- His hair in getting thin
- His hair was dyed blond.
- His handwriting is large.
- His handwriting was so bad that we couldn't make heads nor tails out of it.
- His health is on the decline.
- His hospital room had become a prison.